NEW 2011 Polaris UTV Lineup!!!! UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE

Free Agent

I had only 1 in Dog Beers
Jun 13, 2010
We'll keep gleaning over the Wall Street Journal for news of a management shake-up at Polaris.

Someone at Polaris will hang for this. Their will be resignations and firings and demotions.

I predict within 60 to 90 days into the West Coast riding season the axe will fall. That should be about this January.

Ain't no one gonna buy this line-up.

Can Am is just about to release their 4 seater BTW.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
We'll keep gleaning over the Wall Street Journal for news of a management shake-up at Polaris.

Someone at Polaris will hang for this. Their will be resignations and firings and demotions.

I predict within 60 to 90 days into the West Coast riding season the axe will fall. That should be about this January.

Ain't no one gonna buy this line-up.

Can Am is just about to release their 4 seater BTW.
Not sure what you are talking about with the WSJ, but I don't think you will see a 4 seat Can-Am until 2012.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I dont get it....Are you just upset becuase they didnt introduce a larger motor? A new Model? Whats the huge issue? as FYI, Can Am is the only entirely new vehicle on the market. Polaris introduced more revisions and new models then all other manufacturers combined.

I am trying to understand your frustration and anger!??

Farmerdill

Jul 7, 2010
We'll be at the next Polaris Stockholders meeting.
We want blood.
I feel your pain. Last Wed, I hoped and prayed to win the Ca Super Lotto. I knew without a doubt that I had the winning numbers.

I lost!

I'm calling the lottery commision. Bastards!!

LouDiamond

De Oppresso Liber - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 9, 2009
Directly under the sun
Joey,
Nice write up and pics. A few questions for you.

1. Who makes that LED light bar and is it very bright?

2. The Batmobile style windshields, did they work?

It seems like a lot of people want either a bigger engine or a stock engine with more umph behind it. I can completely relate to that and it's one of the reasons I went with the HOLZ Stage 3 Big Bore kit. Definitely worth the money and a lot cheaper than buying a new RZR or the headache of a turbo. The HOLZ kit offers reliability and power without all the fuss. I wonder how long it will be before Polaris comes around and starts offering an engine like the HOLZ stage 3 Big Bore Kit, if ever.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Sounds like peepz are just pissed off at the knucle-head that got everyone excited wit the false / unconfirmed rumors of polaris coming out wit bigger cc engines! :p Just sayin.............kinda.
How do think i feel about Yamaha not coming out wit something different wit the rhino in the pass years. (Beside flamed plastics and half doors :mad:).

micky

Jul 26, 2010
while i am not a fan of fjk or what he did i doubt he straight up lied. i'm bettin there was some truth in his originial thread posts but polaris chose to save the release for mid year or had some kind of teething issue with the new setup. maybe they are waiting to see how the canam is accepted by the public before pulling the trigger. think litre bikes, the manufacturers can build double the power right now but why bother when you can slowly increase it and keep selling new models every year.
jm2c

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Joey,
Nice write up and pics. A few questions for you.

1. Who makes that LED light bar and is it very bright?

2. The Batmobile style windshields, did they work?

It seems like a lot of people want either a bigger engine or a stock engine with more umph behind it. I can completely relate to that and it's one of the reasons I went with the HOLZ Stage 3 Big Bore kit. Definitely worth the money and a lot cheaper than buying a new RZR or the headache of a turbo. The HOLZ kit offers reliability and power without all the fuss. I wonder how long it will be before Polaris comes around and starts offering an engine like the HOLZ stage 3 Big Bore Kit, if ever.
I agree that the Kroyer/Holz kit is awesome.
-I don't know the manufacturer of the LED light bar, but they are really bright. I am getting one.
-I have heard that the 'batmobile' dual windshields work very well. Haven't tried them myself, and the styling is unique...but they would give some protection without creating the dust swirl like windshields do.

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis
Just a new turbo and clutch..lol My car is getting all the work, 10"stretch, steering and seat moved to the middle (single seater) and a 230hp+ motor....if it ever gets finished...:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000