NEW 2011 Polaris UTV Lineup!!!! UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE

GIFF-TURBO RZR

Apr 23, 2010
FJK is a great dude....Just shouldnt post rumors up as if they are facts.....
I think there was allot of guys with unreasonable expectations about what was posted.......... he dose a great job for the UTV community and gains nothing, the best sources in the world are not always right. People need to stop complaining and move on.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I agree 100%...FJK does do a lot, you would think he owned that site with as much as he puts into it. But that is also where the problem is. He is trusted and respected so his rumors posted as inside facts took off all over the web. Of course he isnt the only reason that the rumors flew, and rumors fly no matter what. But the whole 950 or 1150cc with 4 new frame options was just rediculous and IMO hurt the power of the release a litle when it came to the forums.

But I like what you said. people need to stop complaining and move on and be happy that another manufacturer is progrssivley trying to grow their UTV line. Look at all that polaris did do with this model year. Its not like they did nothing...there are some HUGE improvements and additions. You cant please everyone.

BL@CK$HEEP

Jan 21, 2009
*S0-CALI*
Nice write up J-Dizzle.
I definetely think the front end looks like the Predator alien.
For out of the box performance you really cant beat the rzr s.
They do work son ! I thought they had a chessy frame and I ride the crap outta my s and have had no issues. I clean the filter after every trip as well.
I sometimes think that some people want a turnkey offroad vehicle that is indestructible and requires no maintenance. Smoke another one.

I do have the limited edition turbine engine rzr on order for september delivery.:D

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis
I agree 100%...FJK does do a lot, you would think he owned that site with as much as he puts into it. But that is also where the problem is. He is trusted and respected so his rumors posted as inside facts took off all over the web. Of course he isnt the only reason that the rumors flew, and rumors fly no matter what. But the whole 950 or 1150cc with 4 new frame options was just rediculous and IMO hurt the power of the release a litle when it came to the forums.

But I like what you said. people need to stop complaining and move on and be happy that another manufacturer is progrssivley trying to grow their UTV line. Look at all that polaris did do with this model year. Its not like they did nothing...there are some HUGE improvements and additions. You cant please everyone.
It's amazing how soon we forget about last years dismal release .....the rumors were flying high then also!!! 850cc, real shocks, turbo..lol all we got was new colors and a clock delete!! At least this year there seems to be some good line ups. and we got the clock back!!!LOL

Great write up and pics Joey!!! I'm jealous, wish I had a chance to go on some testing sessions!!

p.s. I like FJK also.....it's too bad there is a strained relationship between the sites....I like both sites, because of the members:)

BTW "hahaha.....Alien.....I got my deposit in on that Turbine Engine model also! hahah<!-- google_ad_section_end --> " you meant weber engine!! right lol

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
yeah, there is some conflict between us and those guys. From day one they got really threatened about UTVUnderground. We are really completely different style sites but I respect them and what they have done as a forum network.

As for the RZR, one thing Jon and I noticed while driving the 2011's is they now have a built in Temp Guage in the cluster!! Pretty sweet

Farmerdill

Jul 7, 2010
I really don't know who FJK is but I know what you spoke of Joe. I was just making a funny.

We're stuck on Polaris and that is what our money pit will be.

Friedman72

Apr 28, 2010
Both sites def. offer a lot of great info and the peeps are all top grade for sure... I think this site def. has an edge in the tech and fab side of things though. Great build threads!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000