Can-Am NEW 2012 Can-Am Commander Lineup **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Wasatch Quad

Wasatch You Sayin'? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Northern Utah
Although I am simply restating what most of you have said, Can-Am sure missed the mark. I would guess the limited is targeted to the "older" crowd, grandma and grandpa want to go for a ride in comfort and style. Seems like a smaller niche target for a company like Can-Am to go after.
I would think they would continue the performance emphasis, geared towards the racers and duners. It is hard to imagine that any company could overlook the 4 seat market given aftermarket trends and the RZR-4 popularity.
Oh well, there is always next year....
Thanks for dishin us the info Joey, I appreciate it.

Bankrupt

Jul 13, 2011
Honestly..... Bells, whistles and color is not what was needed. The front diff is a joke and was not even addressed in the 12 models. Why Can Am has put all the money and time into coming up with such a good front diff compared to what they are currently using but still refuse to put even the QE diff in the Commanders is beyond me.

I bought the 1000X soon after they were released and after 1 ride in the woods I knew very quickly they better change the 2012 models or they would be buried with complaints. I like the colors don't get me wrong. But to ignore the problems with the front diffs and just add looky goodies was a huge mistake. I mean they already have the QE diff in production and are currently putting it in their other models, why not the Commander?

BRP, if your reading this, please for the love of all that's good. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000