NEW 2012 Polaris RZR4 XP900 SPY PHOTO!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

2012 Polaris RZR4 XP900!!! ITS COMING!!!​

Well its everything we expect....like Johnny Cash said in his song One Piece At A Time.."I always wanted me one that was looong and black!"

well she's long, 4 seats, and she's black...more than likely as a disguise. However, I would love a flat black UTV again!!

Anyway, lets get this discussion going. Do you see a mid year release like the last couple of years???? What else could Polaris have up their sleeves?????

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
Do they really think they were disguised wearing and painting it black?? Surely your try a nice deser camo wouldn't you?? lmao

No matter what Polaris do they wil always be compromised by their engine placement until the build a MWB model. I think that really is the be all and end all against 3 V twins barking at their heals, when they are released everyone will want one that gets the balance the XP doesn't have. Or the V twin growl!! :)

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Do they really think they were disguised wearing and painting it black?? Surely your try a nice deser camo wouldn't you?? lmao

No matter what Polaris do they wil always be compromised by their engine placement until the build a MWB model. I think that really is the be all and end all against 3 V twins barking at their heals, when they are released everyone will want one that gets the balance the XP doesn't have. Or the V twin growl!! :)
Huh?

Anyway...totally photo shopped and it is never going to happen.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
For the very first time, I'm considering moving on from my Rotax Race Rhino onto a new race build. If this thing comes with anything bigger than the current 900 it will seal the deal.

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
Thats what the lil smilies are for Joey, so people dont take comments out of context. ;)

I think Australian sarcasm is a little more toungue in cheek and obvious, comes from being mistaken for taking the piss and getting slapped up the side of the head! :D

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
Well whoever took the picture of the guys parked right in front of them should be able to tell us if it was really a polaris made xp4. I think that was someones stretched xp. The photographer should let us know if its the real deal or just another stretched xp. If it is real, then I want one.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
yeah, its just stretched....with 2 dudes dressed head to toe in all black everything in 80+ degree desert weather....they also painted everything including coils and exhaust black to look cool and left the cheesy stock tires on it...lol.....its the real deal..... allegedly.....lol

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I want one and I hope they have another 1-1-12 press release on a new RZR4XP with a 900cc motor in it.

The wild cat better watch out and there maybe one at KOH racing.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
YES!! This is the same one I saw and smacked Jason and made him look - I said "I think that's a factory XP 4-seater!". There were others out there that were stretched, but this one caught my media trained eye as legit - lol! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000