Arctic Cat NEW 2013 Arctic Cat WILDCAT-4 *UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE*

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
How about some specs. Length, weight, same width ad the two seater?

New clutch? Need more info on that.

The WC cage is still fugly.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
It is long, 14.6 inches longer than a RZR XP4. But the steering has been improved quite a bit to turn better.

Performance-wise, it now has a dry clutch, which will make it much more quicker off the line and out of the corners. Past Wildcats benefitted drastically from wet-clutch delete kits such as Muzzys WCD Kit.

The Wildcat 4 is fitted with new Fox Podium Shocks now and a redesigned swaybar to work better with the shocks.

Tilt and Power steering are standard on both the WC4 and WC.

Currently, $500 order deposits are being taken from December 3rd till the 31st for February and March delivery on a first come, first delivered basis. Dealer stock orders will come after that, but dealers are ordering stock today.

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
How about some specs. Length, weight, same width ad the two seater?

New clutch? Need more info on that.

The WC cage is still fugly.
Length- 149 inches (14.6 inches longer than a RZR XP4)
Width - Same as the 2 Seat WC, 64 inches.
Weight - not specified at this time.

The clutch is completely redesigned (initial release states a dry clutch and all new primary and secondary clutches). Arctic Cat teamed up with a leading clutching company to ensure the Wildcat has a lot more punch out of the gate...

Aftermarket companies are already working on new cages...

bigedmond

Jan 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
I really hope they improved the QA on the motor. A buddy that hasn't beaten his wildcat is about to get his third motor in his because of poor machine work on the split case.

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I really hope they improved the QA on the motor. A buddy that hasn't beaten his wildcat is about to get his third motor in his because of poor machine work on the split case.
I know of many WC's running hard with no engine problems. But several RZR's that have their own problems...

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Looks promising. It will be a smooth ride with the added wheelbase and 18 inches of travel. Cant wait to see it. Im definitely am interested in 4 seater and its nice that there are more options for me next year...

Teryx 4 - underpowered, lack of suspension but proven reliability
Rzr 4 Xp - plenty of power, weak frame, but fun as hell to drive
Maverick 4 seater - Looks heavy but more HP then all the rest
Wildcat 4 seater - New clutch, best suspension, but WC 2 lacks power...is new clutch going to be the big difference???

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Could it be competition for the xp4 in BITD????

Hooversxs

May 6, 2009
They are at Glamis now. Going on MKL weekend with an XP4 to do some side by side comparisons before I make a decision.

...Now I hear rumors of Polaris having a big unveil at the March Industry show... If it's a fixed frame (real metal / tube style) it would be awesome.

I know that this is the trend and it's great for the consumer but damn! My luck I'll buy the Commodore 64 of 4 seaters!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000