NEW 2015 Can-Am Maverick TURBO

Desert Toyz Cory S

DeSeRt ToYz RhInO - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 23, 2009
I put over 1000 very very very hard miles, in all kinds of terrain, on the new 2 seat Turbo Maverick and had no failures! I did every thing I could to try to break the drive belt and couldn't do it. The new Turbo Maverick is Cory Sappington approved, and by far the most fun UTV to drive you can buy! :D Feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I put over 1000 very very very hard miles, in all kinds of terrain, on the new 2 seat Turbo Maverick and had no failures! I did every thing I could to try to break the drive belt and couldn't do it. The new Turbo Maverick is Cory Sappington approved, and by far the most fun UTV to drive you can buy! :D Feel free to contact me with any questions you have.
WOW!! Thats huge!!

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Turbo cars are lots of fun. Wait until they turn one up. Mine makes a 120HP to the ground and that's damn near all you would ever need in these things, Trust me. 14 lbs of Boost is enough. lol. Real sand car style Windshields are going to be real popular for duners. Most of our group cant stand following mine cause it throws sand 150' back like a Hose. and its Raining sand. you about blast them out of there cars. LOL.:eek:

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
Looks like I will have a wait..ship date is Nov..in Oregon..gonna be a long 2 months..

You better let us know when you take it out. I want to come check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
when can I drive one cory

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000