NEW 2015 Polaris RZR XP1000! MORE POWER - NEW COLORS!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
LOL! Now think how much you have into your Maverick (including purchase price)?

The MSRP does not seem so bad considering you really do not have to do much out of the box.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Ya know sandy, it's the same old argument ford vs chevy, dodge vs ford, I'm like you and I like what I have and I'm happy that you like what you have. My machine is for me and that's all I care about. I like your approach to the forums and the fact that you don't let anyone under your skin. Cheers buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Fyi Sharkey was almost a Wildcat owner, Saying the WC is the best machine out there. So you could say he's a switch hitter. Lol

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
C'mon man lighten up a little, just havin fun

I was just trying to get the joke.. I was assuming it was a dig because you think they catch on fire?? I was just curious..

FWIW no one I personally know has ever had one burn down. That counts for all the racers and enthusiasts. I have seen some pics online early on but one was a dude who had a full 5 gallon can in the bed...

Anyway, I can take jokes and I am all about fun but "does it come with a fire suppression system" didn't make me ROFLMFAO... Figured I didn't get the joke..

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Ya know sandy, it's the same old argument ford vs chevy, dodge vs ford, I'm like you and I like what I have and I'm happy that you like what you have. My machine is for me and that's all I care about. I like your approach to the forums and the fact that you don't let anyone under your skin. Cheers buddy

Cheers buddy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000