NEW BILLET HIGH CLEARANCE RADIUS RODS

AssaultUTV

Jun 7, 2013
Garden Grove, CA
www.assaultind.com
Polaris XP 1000 High Clearance Radius Rods - Billet aluminum

ASSAULT INDUSTRIES uses top grade materials to deliver high quality UTV & SXS parts and accessories. Our engineers have focused on parts for strength and integrity while maintaining a competitive price point. We devote our time and energy into designing and manufacturing our parts because we want something that will last on our personal vehicles, why not give the consumer the same lasting product. That's where we stand and because of that, Here is our NEW HIGH CLEARANCE Heavy Duty radius rods. Full billet machined. Hard anodize!

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Very nice! I also really like your tie rods.

BTW does Assault have any direct connection to GMZ?

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Thank you very much NIKAL. We're enjoying everything that we're designing and just trying to step out of the box.

I can get you a email. Email me at [email protected]
Thanks, I dont need GMZ's contact as I know how to get a hold of GMZ or Scott. I was just wondering if there was any relationship between the two companies? I have seen on your pictures & displays your vehicles run the GMZ decal, wheels & tires. And I have also seen some press releases that mention both Assault & GMZ. So I was just wondering if there was a relationship between the two companies.

Thanks again for offering to get me their contact info though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000