New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
I was at Winchester bay this past weekend and my buddies saw the Maverick doing a comparison video against the XP and Wildcat. Looks like that is where this picture was taken, I went to look for it and saw it being loaded up into a big rig with the wild cat and XP with camera's everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

okieraptor

Apr 25, 2011
I was at Winchester bay this past weekend and my buddies saw the Maverick doing a comparison video against the XP and Wildcat. Looks like that is where this picture was taken, I went to look for it and saw it being loaded up into a big rig with the wild cat and XP with camera's everywhere.
Did anyone see the comparison and say how it did against the other two?

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
They only watched them race up the steep dune. After that, the movie guys told them to leave the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
As Odynuck pointed out to me the roost is from a paddle tire and the car is not running paddle tires in the photo. Photoshop in that shot for sure.
I disagree that the tires were photoshopped.

Big horns in the sand actually throw a really good roost and create that same roost pattern.

Here is a photo taken of me in Glamis on our first trip to the dunes in the RZR4 XPs. You can see a similar roost.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
looks like a lower seating position by comparing the cross bad above the headrest. the hood looks to be lowered also.

I am watching. Sure wish i did not cancell my SSSS trip.

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
I don't know much. But I assure you that the photo on the invite is clean, and not airbrushed. I would only assume everyone should start selling their current sport models this week before they drop in value next week........ it would suck to have an old outdated ride.

See everyone out at the SS show.

Way to rock the dunes Joey D.

gsxr702

Jun 18, 2010
L.V N.V.
I don't know much. But I assure you that the photo on the invite is clean, and not airbrushed. I would only assume everyone should start selling their current sport models this week before they drop in value next week........ it would suck to have an old outdated ride.

See everyone out at the SS show.

Way to rock the dunes Joey D.

Oh ya how do the Murrays no so much ?
Are you some big factory racer or something ?

So what you no about this? 1500cc Commander 4 seater?

The future of 4 wheeling, comming soon to a Can-Am dealer near you!Be the first to own one! Set to release in January 2013. Not taking orders yet but be ready September 30th! More spy photos to follow!SpecificationsInsurance:Request A QuoteShipping:Ship this VehicleManufacturer:Can-AmModelYear:2014Model:Commander 4 1500ccVehicle Type:4 x 4Price:$24,999Color:Black / RedDisplacement:1500 cc
The future of 4 wheeling, comming soon to a Can-Am dealer near you

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oh ya how do the Murrays no so much ?
Are you some big factory racer or something ?

So what you no about this? 1500cc Commander 4 seater?
If anybody knows, he knows. :)

And if you believe there's a "utility" 1500cc 4 seat UTV coming out to the tune of $25,000, well, I have a bridge for sale.

okieraptor

Apr 25, 2011
If anybody knows, he knows. :)

And if you believe there's a "utility" 1500cc 4 seat UTV coming out to the tune of $25,000, well, I have a bridge for sale.
I got some ocean front property in Arizona ill sell with that bridge!

Todays the big day. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve!!! Cant wait to unwrap!!!!!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Today is the big day. Who will be at the show to see the new rig in person tonight? Who will be placing a pre order?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000