Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
I'm sure someone has already posted screen shots but I'm too busy to search so here are a couple. By looking at the trailing are the shock appears to mounted further back, if so that's going to be one very large shock absorber.

Attachments

dude1782

Future UTV Racer
Jan 13, 2015
Phoenix, Arizona
Lone star posted a picture on Instagram prepping their maverick turbo for v2r. Maybe some other can am teams might show up with X3s.

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
In all seriousness I can't wait to see this machine and especially see the custom race cars turned out by the top Can-Am teams like S3, Murray's, Gastel, Martinez and LSR. This OEM competition is something we have all worked hard at pushing for and we are in the midst of what is an awesome battle! This new machine may be exactly what can-am has needed and that's just more of the non factory guys buying their machines to better increase their odds and really put the pressure on Polaris.

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
In all seriousness I can't wait to see this machine and especially see the custom race cars turned out by the top Can-Am teams like S3, Murray's, Gastel, Martinez and LSR. This OEM competition is something we have all worked hard at pushing for and we are in the midst of what is an awesome battle! This new machine may be exactly what can-am has needed and that's just more of the non factory guys buying their machines to better increase their odds and really put the pressure on Polaris.
Exactly! It will be a good time for the diehard Can-Am guys but you know Polaris has a brand new chassis ready to roll as well. I'd say the next year or two should be pretty interesting with new models from Can-Am, Polaris and Arctic Cat hopefully.

Reactions: JoeyD23

trow

Aug 11, 2016
I doubt anyone will show up with an x3 race car at V2R. Wouldn't they have to be available to the public anyhow to be legal?
Why is it that the factory Can-Am guys Jones and Murry are listed under the unlimited class for V2R. Is the X3 going to be required to race the unlimited class because its a triple?
As far as being available to the public didn't Johnny race his turbo in V2R last year before it was available to the public?
upload_2016-8-11_10-28-56.png

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
i was wondering how come nobody noticed the comment Shane put on another thread

IMG_5637.png

lining up beside Lecrecia, who runs unlimited class, means that S3 is running in the ......... not pro turbo class??? so......... does that mean........ we will see a new rig? or....... what does it mean? cause if you look at the starting order that someone else posted a week ago, Jones/Dowden was also listed in the starting order for Pro Turbo

Reactions: JoeyD23

shane88

Nov 5, 2014
Adam, Lacrecia races 1900 class now, and I was mistaken or the draw order got updated because now we are right beside Burroughs.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Doesn't Lacrecia run in Pro Production this year?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000