Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
So is the next teaser video that is supposed to come out tomorrow just going to be the same leaked video or does Can-Am have something else lined up?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
So is the next teaser video that is supposed to come out tomorrow just going to be the same leaked video or does Can-Am have something else lined up?
I am sure it will be another vague teaser. That video was NOT a planned release so I am sure they will stick to their planned campaign of teaser / schedule. I am unsure of when we will receive all of our specs and info to share and post. All the OEMs used to provide these weeks in advance but have tightened it all up to send us the day of now. On top of that, much like the OEMs want to sell their accessories and not promote the aftermarket, they have sort of back burnered the media and instead of integrating the media to have driven and prepared stories they wish to force people to their own social media and websites for that information.

With that said, you know we will have the scoop and will post all the details the minute we are allowed too. We do have a guy onsite at the Orlando, FL dealer show tomorrow and Tuesday so we will have some additional insight there as well.

We also will have a guy in South Carolina to test the Yamaha's this week. I wanted to personally attend but chose to cover V2R instead.

Reactions: kmb760

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I noticed HCR Suspension and King shocks as well meaning they have had these for a while which would then mean racers should also have had these further increasing chances of seeing one at V2R in race trim.
I dont think BJ can be seen driving a car with FOX Shocks on it since he is sponsored by KING. I have heard stories of the Fabled 3 cyl Turbo and suspension that is sick as Fuck somewhere in the 22" Travel range. Im gonna guess that the S3 Guys are bringing up a X3 thats going to enter that vegas race in the Unlimited class class since its not a production car yet. So it will be the Performance version with factory long travel. should be a great first outing to showcase it after unveiling this week. Im glad to see them take this Shit seriously now.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I dont think BJ can be seen driving a car with FOX Shocks on it since he is sponsored by KING. I have heard stories of the Fabled 3 cyl Turbo and suspension that is sick as Fuck somewhere in the 22" Travel range. Im gonna guess that the S3 Guys are bringing up a X3 thats going to enter that vegas race in the Unlimited class class since its not a production car yet. So it will be the Performance version with factory long travel. should be a great first outing to showcase it after unveiling this week. Im glad to see them take this Shit seriously now.
Sounds like someone's been talking to some people "in the know" lol

I don't think it's a mistake or coincidence that 2 Can-Am teams that run in Pro Turbo are also listed in Unlimited.

Should be a fun week.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
No teaser tonight?

What happen, Can-Am take their ball and go home after the leak of the other video.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Well why release what was leaked. guess we saw it already. till tommorow nothing to see here folks move along.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
No teaser tonight?

What happen, Can-Am take their ball and go home after the leak of the other video.
They had pity on the poo poo owners because there was a report that there has been a rash of poo poo owners going out and setting fire to their cars after they watched the trailer video from can am. Oh wait the cars already catch on fire by themselves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: crazywatson

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Because the king shocks fell apart.....again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
gotta love fresh parts!!!

I am mad they didn't release the "not safe for work teaser" but not mad enough that i wont be glued to my computer after work tomorrow for the true release!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

BRP SETS THE STANDARD WITH NEW CAN-AM MAVERICK X3
The 2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 Features a Design that is Defiant, Precise and Powerful

BRP unveiled its flagship performance side-by-side vehicle, the Can-Am Maverick X3, tonight at its annual dealer meeting in Orlando, FL. The vehicle, with up to 24” of suspension travel, is engineered to reshape the market with a blend of a defiant design, precision handling and exceptional performance.

“With the Can-Am Maverick X3, we set a goal to deliver a clear leader in the sport segment, and our teams worked together and produced a bold vehicle with incredible looks, agility and performance,” said José Boisjoli, BRP’s president and CEO. “The Maverick X3 is the latest addition to our off-road model lineup as we continue to deliver on our promise to introduce a new side-by-side vehicle every six months through 2020.”

The Can-Am Maverick X3 vehicle is offered in three packages – the Maverick X3, the Maverick X3 X ds and Maverick X3 X rs. Each is designed and engineered to be Defiant, Precise and Powerful.

DEFIANT
The Maverick X3 side-by-side vehicle is an adrenaline rush. It has an extremely bold, distinctly Can-Am character, and it is designed so the driver and passenger feel connected to its every move. It features a low seating position, superior fit-and-finish and advanced Ergo-Lok cockpit that connects occupants to the vehicle for an enhanced driving experience.

PRECISE
The Can-Am Maverick X3 vehicle features a best-in-class, high-performance TTX rear suspension that has an industry-leading 24” of travel (Maverick X3 X rs). It also has an ultralight, fully welded chassis that delivers precise handling, exceptional durability and stiffer torsion. Its 102” wheelbase is 12” longer than the closest competition, and when combined with its balanced weight distribution (44/56) and up to 30” tires, the Maverick X3 delivers more comfort and confidence at high speeds with superior stability in even the most challenging terrain.

POWERFUL
An all-new 154-HP turbocharged and intercooled inline, triple-cylinder Rotax ACE engine provides the Can-Am Maverick X3 side-by-side vehicle with commanding, all-around performance. A highly efficient airflow system and performance-tuned transmission ensure the engine operates efficiently and at optimal levels. It has the ability to go 0-60 MPH in 4.9 seconds and has a high-performance QRS-X CVT calibrated to work with the turbo to virtually eliminate lag and enhance throttle response without shifting or torque interruption.

MAVERICK X3 ACCESSORIES
BRP has developed a full line of accessories for its new Can-Am Maverick X3 model, and it has also teamed up with several aftermarket leaders who have developed co-branded accessories specifically for the vehicle. These suppliers have created performance-inspired products, several of which are exclusive to Can-Am, that meet the strict demands of performance riders. Can-Am Maverick X3 accessory providers include Lonestar Racing, Beard Seats, Yoshimura, Baja Designs, Rugged Radios and SCS Unlimited. Click here for a full list of accessories.

SEE THE FULL LINEUP HERE: http://www.utvunderground.com/2017-can-am-maverick-x3-lineup-40996.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000