Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
A friend of ours crashed his car pretty damn bad running about 55mph and rolled it numerous times and still didn't bend a CMS wheel or blow the Skats off the bead.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
I've never done that but if I did and I lose a bead it will be the least of my worries. lol

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I've never done that but if I did and I lose a bead it will be the least of my worries. lol
That's what we say. If you crash and Blow bead off that's the least of your problems. But most aggressive drivers will blow the bead off the STL if they air down around 8 to 10 psi.
Everyone who goes from a heavier flat footed STL with the short ribbed pivot front tire recognized the power gain and response get better in the sxs.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Here's a molded dunes paddle blown off all 3 on a major launch one night. Lol

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Reactions: facteryfmf

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I have knocked the bead off on the skats I had on my rhino. I nice slow tip to the side. I have also watched my friend blow the beads on his skats from a jump in a rhino. I got beadlocks after my fun and never had an issue again.

You and your crew like to use really high air pressure so the chance of you blowing a bead are significantly decreased, even in a crash. I find 9 psi to be perfect for my set up. If you run the same PSI you run in the STU set up you would never blow a bead.

For me beadlocks are a must in the sand.

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
Here's a molded dunes paddle blown off all 3 on a major launch one night. Lol

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Not STUs but good try.... More lies from the Politician. You're implying that all molded paddles are created equal...

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
That's what we say. If you crash and Blow bead off that's the least of your problems. But most aggressive drivers will blow the bead off the STL if they air down around 8 to 10 psi.
Everyone who goes from a heavier flat footed STL with the short ribbed pivot front tire recognized the power gain and response get better in the sxs.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
More Lies.... This is getting old cleaning up the garbage you spew all over the forum.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Not STUs but good try.... More lies from the Politician. You're implying that all molded paddles are created equal...
Your unable to read to. I said Dunes paddle. Get a clue.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
More Lies.... This is getting old cleaning up the garbage you spew all over the forum.
You have Zero credibility after Saying out there on the forums that 2wd is faster than 4wd off road racing thats why Trophy trucks are all 2wd. Your Dumb as a Box of Rocks. Let me tell you something Geiser Bros AWD truck is getting very close to being done and Bullet Proof and when it is done it will be the Game Changer for all Trophy Trucks. I know you dont think so but that just showed you Ignorance. Everyone knows 4wd is the fastest way around. I know your a believer that Duning is faster in 2wd so you just keep it in 2wd Sunshine.

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
You have Zero credibility after Saying out there on the forums that 2wd is faster than 4wd off road racing thats why Trophy trucks are all 2wd. Your Dumb as a Box of Rocks. Let me tell you something Geiser Bros AWD truck is getting very close to being done and Bullet Proof and when it is done it will be the Game Changer for all Trophy Trucks. I know you dont think so but that just showed you Ignorance. Everyone knows 4wd is the fastest way around. I know your a believer that Duning is faster in 2wd so you just keep it in 2wd Sunshine.
Its like DeJa Vu all over again with you buttercup. Pretty sure this is where I challenge you again to prove me wrong. If you can outrun me in the dunes Ill give you $100, if you can pass me when Im leading Ill give you $200, when you can't do either you come on here and admit you're full of shit. This is where you get really quiet and go away until next time. You run 4wd and skats, Ill run 2wd and STUs. Oh and the Geiser Bros truck was ALMOST done 6 month ago last time you brought it up.... 4wd may not be slower but its definitely not faster in the dunes especially the Glamis Dunes, like paddle tire choice it comes down to driver preference and skill.

Reactions: Simi Dude

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Its like DeJa Vu all over again with you buttercup. Pretty sure this is where I challenge you again to prove me wrong. If you can outrun me in the dunes Ill give you $100, if you can pass me when Im leading Ill give you $200, when you can't do either you come on here and admit you're full of shit. This is where you get really quiet and go away until next time. You run 4wd and skats, Ill run 2wd and STUs. Oh and the Geiser Bros truck was ALMOST done 6 month ago last time you brought it up.... 4wd may not be slower but its definitely not faster in the dunes especially the Glamis Dunes, like paddle tire choice it comes down to driver preference and skill.
Your still lost in your experience I guess lmao. You and your 2wd theory. You think it's not gonna happen. Testing and building the AWD truck to get it bullet proof doesn't happen over night like you make fun of it taking 6 months. Just goes to show your ignorance again.
You belong back over on RZR forums where you can be the Boss and suck on FJKs Nut sack. You and your silly bets. You can't keep that car on a line very fast in 2wd so why waste anyone's time.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
Your still lost in your experience I guess lmao. You and your 2wd theory. You think it's not gonna happen. Testing and building the AWD truck to get it bullet proof doesn't happen over night like you make fun of it taking 6 months. Just goes to show your ignorance again.
You belong back over on RZR forums where you can be the Boss and suck on FJKs Nut sack. You and your silly bets. You can't keep that car on a line very fast in 2wd so why waste anyone's time.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
All I heard was you crying and making excuses. Its an easy $200 for you, come get it or STFU....

I have nothing against Geiser Bros or how long R&D takes. Its you using something that is still in development to make your BS case. Once it is out and once it is dominating the class then you can say how great it is, until then its just a theory and proves nothing.

BTW a theory is something that isn't proven like your 4wd trophy truck, me having 1000s of miles in the dunes in 2wd is not a theory it is a fact. Running with people in 4wd and me in 2wd is a fact, me outrunning lots of 4wd SXSs is a fact. You being scared and backpedaling is a fact. ALL provable.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Wow you got thousands of miles in the Dunes. You start going a few years back I guess. That makes more sense.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000