Polaris New Carbon Fiber Radius Rods

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Awesome to see some new design concepts in the radius rod category. Besides being beautiful to look at these things are crazy light! Like seriously as I walk around the shop with them I cant believe they are really suspension components.

Changing out all four of these for the stockers will save you 8.2lbs right in your suspension, and everybody knows reducing unsprung weight is surefire way to improve handling.

All the info on these can be found here: http://www.bactechnologies.com/2013-04-19-22-59-12/carbon-fiber-radius-rods-for-polaris-rzr-1000

What do you all think?

IMG_2155.JPG
IMG_2156.JPG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JoeyD23

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
I don't know if anyone has run them in WORCS yet, I hadn't seen them before Joey handed them to me! Rest assured we will beat on them mercilessly and report back.

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
Crazy. We were just talking abit about how big carbon fiber parts are in the mountain biking industry on Seat Time tonight. We were all kinda curious as to why there isnt much new development like this in the dirt bike arena. Then I come across this. It is good to see it is happening on the UTV side of things. Looking to see how they compare and hold up to the heavy machines.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000