New from Bakersfield CA

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
You just had to go there didn't you!:p
What's wrong Randy? Looking at the Urban dictionary, it looks like he paid you a compliment...

I qoute:

"Fernando

Someone of high social class. Usually categorized by an over-sized growth in their pants. Also known for their ability to seduce and charm the ladies with their devilishly good looking hair and smile.

Fernandos can also be categorized by tan skin, dark flowing hair, thick eye brows, and a knack for mowing grass.

Caucasian Male #1: I woke up today and my lawn had been mowed miraculously over night and my wife left a note saying she left me.

Caucasian Male #2: You must have been visited by a fernando."

I'd say he'd better kill the grass and hide his wife!!!!:D

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
What's wrong Randy? Looking at the Urban dictionary, it looks like he paid you a compliment...

I qoute:

"Fernando

Someone of high social class. Usually categorized by an over-sized growth in their pants. Also known for their ability to seduce and charm the ladies with their devilishly good looking hair and smile.

Fernandos can also be categorized by tan skin, dark flowing hair, thick eye brows, and a knack for mowing grass.

Caucasian Male #1: I woke up today and my lawn had been mowed miraculously over night and my wife left a note saying she left me.

Caucasian Male #2: You must have been visited by a fernando."

I'd say he'd better kill the grass and hide his wife!!!!:D
I knew it! Santa Claus does exist!:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000