New from Bakersfield CA

JBWeld

Dec 10, 2013
New guy here from Bakersfield. I just bought a 2013 900xp. I love it so far. Looking to meet up with other members for trail rides around Kern County.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
There are plenty of us on here from Bakertucky..... Some of us are part of a group that posts plenty of rides to meet other great people... Just look in the "La Familia" section of the forum. Pretty sure some of the other guys will see this soon and welcome you to the site. Lots of great people and info!!!!!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Welcome, and watch out for those Bakertucky folks, they're meaner than a Badger with his tail in flames.

I saw one of 'em eat a tire right off a damn car!!! Darndest thing you ever saw!!!

They're so tough, I still don't think he $hit it out yet!! It's just makin him meaner!!!

Hide your women and youngins, it could get rough...:D

JK of course... You won't find a better group of folks to get $hitfaced, I mean ride with...:cool:

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I ride with the Baker boys and girls also and I concur with Dan. Tough as 100yr old tar paper but get a couple of jello shots in them and they like their tummy rubbed.:D
Welcome to the site and I look forward to seeing you on a ride.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Welcome to the site... You picked the rite time of year to buy a rzr and the best time of year for riding. looking forward to meeting you out on the trail someday.

OMC

Dec 6, 2013
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qSQYFI3e6yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
^^^^^ I must be missing something on the above.... ???? Huh ?? :confused: it keeps showing up in different threads... someone please enlighten me...

Welcome ... from Bako...

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Welcome, and watch out for those Bakertucky folks, they're meaner than a Badger with his tail in flames.

I saw one of 'em eat a tire right off a damn car!!! Darndest thing you ever saw!!!

They're so tough, I still don't think he $hit it out yet!! It's just makin him meaner!!!

Hide your women and youngins, it could get rough...:D

JK of course... You won't find a better group of folks to get $hitfaced, I mean ride with...:cool:

I think Slacker passed that tire finally...:D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I think Slacker passed that tire finally...:D
COME ON FELLAS! JEEZ!! :eek:He's new, lets let this guy make his own decision about us. No need to run him off like Dave did the last guy:D

Welcome aboard Coy, I'm the guy that runs the Kern County UTV Facebook page. Hang around to long and you may wind up with a nickname, just ask Fernando;)

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
COME ON FELLAS! JEEZ!! :eek:He's new, lets let this guy make his own decision about us. No need to run him off like Dave did the last guy:D

Welcome aboard Coy, I'm the guy that runs the Kern County UTV Facebook page. Hang around to long and you may wind up with a nickname, just ask Fernando;)
You just had to go there didn't you!:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000