New from Cen Cal

Jul 19, 2014
Cen Cal
Hey Guys, just a quick note to say hello. I have been riding quads and UTV's for awhile now and I am a HP junkie. I have a '14 Turbo Z1 by PACE Offroad and I just bought an XP4 from OSP that set the new world record for the 100 yrd sand drags. Its a Turbo Apex car and I am currently trying to adapt it for hill shooting also.
I look forward to making some new friends here and I want to thank Ctown208 for inviting me over. The "other" site was getting a little redundant. Lol.

Feb 26, 2014
Bakersfield
Welcome to the underground glad to have you along, sounds like you have some serious cars there. I hope they are as fun as they sound. I love my 2014 xp4 1k it's a kick in stock form. Where in central cal are you at? There is a small group of us central cal guys here in Bakersfield.

Jul 19, 2014
Cen Cal
I haven't driven the 700hp Apex yet. It's coming from MI next month. The XP1K with the Turbo Z1 is an absolute blast. It makes the car feel light as a feather. I had all the suspension revalved and new springs. PACE does top notch work and I was lucky to get my car in there. I live in Clovis so just about 2 hours north of you. I'm 40 yrs old and recently retired so I would love to go on any trips you guys have planned. I'm going to try and make UTV Invasion at St Anthony's in late August. I'm always good for a day trip or whatever at Pismo.
My cell is 559-312-6312 and my name is Matt. Hope to talk to you soon.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Should run good in the sand. They posted they had to detune it because it was launching to violently.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jul 19, 2014
Cen Cal
Jim admitted this was all new to him. It's pretty impressive to think that he built this car and broke the record after only 6 passes total. There is A LOT more left in the car. I'm just excited to be able to play with it. I need to find some taller tires for the rear if you know of anyone.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Dave from Fullerton Sand Sports is the man to go to. He is a sand tire expert. There is no limit to the tires he can get to you. From standard issue to wild custom tires.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jul 19, 2014
Cen Cal
I know Dave fairly well and have bought a few sets from him. He is very knowledgable. Ramon at Skat has also been very helpful. I think I may try the 13.00 padla Trak or even the 13.50. Just trying to find a taller profile.

Jul 19, 2014
Cen Cal
Hey Bart, Thanks. I can't wait to get out there and start dicing it up on the hill. Take it easy on those guys next weekend. Looking forward to meeting you soon. Have a safe trip and get some good video. We are making a trip to Sand Mtn for Halloween. Lots of swapped cars and turbo's will be on hand for a shoot out. Exactly what your car was built for. Let me know if you can make it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000