New From Crestline, CA

MXShea

Feb 21, 2015
Crestline
Hey guys,

I'm Steve and I'm a UTV newb. I'm several years behind as I have a Rhino...but I have the bug none the less.
I plan to build/grow/step up to a more modern and capable SXS...but for now this is what I have and I'm trying to make the best of it.

I've always been involved in and love off road and for the past several years I've known that my ultimate goal is to get me and my family into a caged vehicle to enjoy it together.

After kicking around the idea of a dual sport type buggy, I have decided that UTV's are the way to go for me and this is the best place to see what's going on and learn as much as I can.

Thanks UTVUnderground!

Steve

LLPete

Feb 23, 2015
Steve I am also new to this site. The world championship was my first race that I have ever attended. What a great race I am hooked! Something that caught my attention was the 926 of Btasa from az. He raced for the first time in a basically stock 1000 rzr and when I say stock I mean tires,shocks,a-arms,trailing arms,exhaust and motor! He finished eleventh so it goes to show Polaris builds a pretty awesome product if you are looking for a starting point.

JR66

Apr 19, 2015
hesperia ca.
CAM00001 (1).jpg welcome steve .
i am also a new member i live in hesperia ca we use to have quads but when the kids moved out the wife and i purchased a teryx 4 a few months ago and we love it . if you want some info on the teryx 4 just drop me a line .JR

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000