New guy from Cali/UTV Scene

XP4ME

Oct 11, 2012
Wuz up everyone! Eric here, new to the UTV Scene. Bought a RZR XP4 and needing ideas on sand tires, wind shield, and some lights. So far I bought a rear bench w/harnesses, front polaris bumper, soft top, and trailing arm protector. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Welcome to the underground , a nice up grade is a intercom and race radio then you can just look forward and drive instead of turning your head and yelling to the peeps in the back seats and then look back to find your drifting of the trail . :eek:

XP4ME

Oct 11, 2012
No dought! I was doing that today, drifting off the trail checking on the kids! I will definitely add an intercom system to my very long list of stuff to buy for the RZR. Thanks!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
No dought! I was doing that today, drifting off the trail checking on the kids! I will definitely add an intercom system to my very long list of stuff to buy for the RZR. Thanks!
You might want to get a rear view mirror and just point it at the kids for now that might help also , "enjoy"

XP4ME

Oct 11, 2012
I shall do just that thanks. Had tons of people riding Horseshoe Canyon yesterday and I could not see anything behind me. I will be purchasing mirrors ASAP!

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
Wuz up everyone! Eric here, new to the UTV Scene. Bought a RZR XP4 and needing ideas on sand tires, wind shield, and some lights. So far I bought a rear bench w/harnesses, front polaris bumper, soft top, and trailing arm protector. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to the scene and the Underground, You got your self a great ride ! As far as sand tires go it will depend on your budget and how much you would like to manage your performance, prices on complete package that will work well on your XP will start @ the low $900s ( V-rolls and GMZs) to OMF modified wheels with sand Drains,ect. on some STU's which can take you in to the 3.5K range. the most popular combo right now is the Hiper Carbon fiber rims and STU's . As far as Light go, Rigid has been the most sought after light on the market for LED, the most common combo we put on the Rzr 4 is a 30" up top and 2 Dually D-2 wide beams off the a pillars. This combo will give you some great distance with excellent peripheral. This combo puts out well over 13K Lumen's. Thats a lot of light for pulling under 10 amps. which is no problem for the XP. we have the 1/2 Wind shield and full avb, the 1/2 is the most popular. you may want to look at helmets to, as the first of the year rolls around its looking like it will be the law + its not a bad idea Any ways. We have just partnered up with Racer X and we now have a great line on helmets and some top notch communications. I hope I was able to help you with some of your questions. Please feel free to call the shop here or PM me for UTVunderground discounts and any other questions you might have.

XP4ME

Oct 11, 2012
Thanks for the info. I have called around looking for prices on dune rims and tires because I thought starting there would be a reasonable place to start as far as prices, boy was I wrong. So, I will start with lighting....I will give you a call Steve to pick your brain on my options, thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000