New guy from NC

marcust90

John Deere Parts Guy
Dec 9, 2014
Pink Hill, NC
Hey guys hpws it going. Been following utvunderground from the east coast for a long time now. while i dont know much about the desert racing iv love to learn about it. all we have here is mud and clay haha. i am the owner of a custom painted John Deere RSX 850i with 30" ITP mudlites with a few more extras :D.

Attachments

marcust90

John Deere Parts Guy
Dec 9, 2014
Pink Hill, NC
Yes they are Joey! I work for a JD dealer but I love mine it has been so awesome! And running 30s with no lift is nice for us that play n the mud

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
Welcome. I'm in Charlotte. We have groups going down to CAW pretty often, if you want to join shoot me a message

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
I don't blame you one bit. We had a little mishap in the woods in one of the rocky sections.

marcust90

John Deere Parts Guy
Dec 9, 2014
Pink Hill, NC
Ahhhhh haha nice. I had just installed my new 30s so mine was a look l rough but not bad being stock but I'm thinking getting some big horns as trails tires. What do y'all run? True trail riding is new to me haha I'm use to seeing who can go the deepest and farthest

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
I love the blackwaters the best. They grab hard and have a good strong sidewall. I keep 30x10r14 in stock

marcust90

John Deere Parts Guy
Dec 9, 2014
Pink Hill, NC
Welcome, great site here! I'm also from nc up around the Asheville area. Tough looking deere you have.
Thanks! Im from Eastern NC so im a lil ways from you haha. And yea it was a tough beast until I splattered the front diff this past sunday. BUt oh well time to rebuild and make it better haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000