New Guy from the Southwest

sillyrabbit

Mar 19, 2015
As per forum request, I currently have a 2014 RZR 570 and before that I had a 2004 Ranger XP. Before SxSs, I was into off-roading pickups, Jeeps and Samurais. At one point I got a little bit into rock crawling, but breaking, re-building and repeat got a little expensive. I do a little dirt bike riding (which I love) but I'm not all that good at.

Any reason to get out is a good reason, whether it's hunting (although I rarely take a shot), exploring, or taking Mrs Rabbit out to see desert flowers -- It's all good.

I'm happy to find a forum where admin doesn't believe in censorship and deletes posts over differences of opinion. I thank you for that.

Reactions: GilaBrew

sillyrabbit

Mar 19, 2015
^ Boy, that's a good looking rig. Looks like Coral Pink in the background.

One of my friends has been egging me on to join this site instead of just lurking now and then. He's a 570 owner too.

GilaBrew

Apr 24, 2014
Rim Country AZ
^ Boy, that's a good looking rig. Looks like Coral Pink in the background.

One of my friends has been egging me on to join this site instead of just lurking now and then. He's a 570 owner too.
Ain't your first rodeo since you recognize Elephant Butte @CoralPink, many really fine trails around the dunes. Fun cause the whole trip was done with 2 other 570 friends. We moved from Coral Pink, to Zion East to have access to Duck Creek, another move to Mesquite to do the AZ strip & Logandale and back home to N AZ

keep the shiny side up
Dave

sillyrabbit

Mar 19, 2015
^ Well, I was going to ask you why you cut my rig out of the picture but then I figured I'd have some fun with it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000