New guy from Utah

fabd4baja

Jul 25, 2011
I am in West Jordan. Got my R1 mounted, working on the wiring and stuff. I will be running as many BORR races as I can as well as the local short course. My goal is to run Vegas to Reno next summer and as many other races as I can make. See ya out there and let me know if you need any help with your project.

Scott
Was your rhino over at south valley a few months ago? I saw it over there.. One of the techs there are helping me with my motor.. Looks good!

cfyca

Jun 7, 2011
I am in West Jordan. Got my R1 mounted, working on the wiring and stuff. I will be running as many BORR races as I can as well as the local short course. My goal is to run Vegas to Reno next summer and as many other races as I can make. See ya out there and let me know if you need any help with your project.

Scott
So are you pretty familiar with the wiring, etc.? We are just about to get started on wiring ours and I am definitely going to need some pointers. I think I can make it through with the help of WyattEarp on here, but local help is always nice too!

fabd4baja

Jul 25, 2011
So are you pretty familiar with the wiring, etc.? We are just about to get started on wiring ours and I am definitely going to need some pointers. I think I can make it through with the help of WyattEarp on here, but local help is always nice too!
Not myself.. I've got some friends who are electricians who help me.. I'll talk to them.. And see if I could drag them over.. They wired up from scratch a class 8 truck.. With beautiful wires and professional results..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000