NEW Kawasaki Teryx 4???? Secret Images!??

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Just got another image!!! Looks like the Teryx-4 has also conquered the Rubicon Trail!!!!! This time I had a note that said...."ITS COMING, SOON!"

We got another one! Looks like the Teryx 4 was in Moab!!!!!!​

UTVUnderground.com just got this photo sent to us by an "anonymous" sender whose only note attached was "To be continued................"

We did hear some milling around while out at Brimstone about some crazy looking - unmarked vehicles cruising around....... I think we may know what it is now.....

so as the sender said TO BE CONTINUED...............

Last edited:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
That picure is dated 6-26-11. Someone is holding out. Maybe another Sport 4 Seater with Funco suspension? Where is that Team Green guy at??????? Maybe testing this new machine.

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
That picure is dated 6-26-11. Someone is holding out. Maybe another Sport 4 Seater with Funco suspension? Where is that Team Green guy at??????? Maybe testing this new machine.
Sticker photo-shopped on I believe as if you check the alignment at the bottom the sticker at the edge of the sign i think it just start to fall off the edge of the sign. ;)

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
I already have one ready to race. I will most likely loose my sponsorship for this but here it is. Motor is located between the REAR seats so the front seats are close together and it is a "mid engine" design. Much better than putting the motor between the driver/front passenger.

I had to cover up the driver in this pic as they are one one of the R&D dudes from Kawi. We were at the aliante station heading out to "practice".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000