NEW Kawasaki Teryx 4???? Secret Images!??

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
Brett, you going to have this one ready by ROTR 2012? :D

Edit: posted just as you were... keep us posted on the build, if it's as nice as yours, it'll be pretty cool...
Thats tha plan!! :D We are starting on it this week so I think we have a good shot at making! Will be a sick machine!

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
LMAO!! :D

Yea it kinda does look like the avatar... Me and my buddy Aaron are building his to this design!! It will be in Moab this coming year!!
I do LOVE the KC (KawiCrawler) btw. Do you have link to the build and a spec posted anywhere?

And the new machine, going to change any of the specs outside of the length?

Cheers Brett (and Aaron) its an inspirational unit! Makes me widh I had a full equiped workshop, oh and I need the people to work in it and seems to sayI need a heap of green I dont have!! :eek: :D:D

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
I do LOVE the KC (KawiCrawler) btw. Do you have link to the build and a spec posted anywhere?

And the new machine, going to change any of the specs outside of the length?

Cheers Brett (and Aaron) its an inspirational unit! Makes me widh I had a full equiped workshop, oh and I need the people to work in it and seems to sayI need a heap of green I dont have!! :eek: :D:D
Thanks Gavin!

No we don't have a build thread for this one yet... (stay tuned). will list all the mods in the build after we sort all the wants and needs out :D

Oh and my shop is a 2 car garage so don't let anything stop you from trying!!

Cheers,

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
Not to mention that another fab shop in orange county has had one for a few months now. They built a cage, doors, etc. over a month ago. Rumor had it they were hoping Kawi was going to let them have it all tricked out for the sand show.

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
knowing how things work I could imagine that said companies could get in big trouble if pics were to leak.......
I should have done a wink instead of a grin as no doubt no doubt that would be the case, but like other companies it seems the GREEN have everything to gain and nothing to loose from a leaked pic either!?? ;)

It'll be out soon enough I guess.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM

THE RUBICON!!!!!!

Hey wait, wasn't Jon up on the Rubicon recently......
Mr. Crowley, what do you have to say, are you graffiting up the Rubicon................

I'm hearing rumors of something pretty cool coming down on this machine... come on Kawi...

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com
This cat and mouse game is getting OLD!!! :mad::mad:
Out with it already. I dont understand why all the top secret stuff, wouldn't anyone releasing a new model want to get the word out?
At least with the XP 900 we knew something was up and we all know where we were on 1-1-11.
Nobodys sure if this is real or not, or if we'll see it this year or 2015.

BTW I was on Hells Revenge on saturday, no sign of any sticker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000