New kid in town. Trying my hand at utv racing.

LukeEdmondson7x

May 21, 2013
My name is Lukas Edmondson. I'm from Lincolnton, NC. I just turned 18. I race the ECORS series in my 2011 kawasaki teryx. It's pretty much bone stock besides a cage, seats, harnesses, and some beadlocks. This year is my first year of utv racing, I won the season opener of ECORS in Dayton TN on match 22. On may 4th I placed 3rd in round 2 of ECORS in auburn AL. I am slowly building my teryx as funds allow. My teryx may be slow and have no suspension travel, but I do what I can with what I got, and it seems to work out pretty good in endurance against the competition. Thanks for the support and the welcome to utv underground.
View attachment 10328

Attachments

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Good luck in your endeavor Lukas! Just don't forget to fasten your belts properly, lol, unlike me in a sprint car. Dang scary situation. I just stopped on the track and caused a yellow giving me time to fasten them darn things. Oh well, live and learn!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
DURING A MIDGET RACE IN IMPERIAL. A GUY FLIPPED. HE HAD OUTDATED BELTS. HE CAME OUT OF THE CAR ENOUGH THAT HIS HEAD GOT BETWEEN THE CAGE & TRACK. HE DIED INSTANTLY. SO FOR SURE USE THE BEST BELTS & KEEP THEM TIGHT.
Good luck in your endeavor Lukas! Just don't forget to fasten your belts properly, lol, unlike me in a sprint car. Dang scary situation. I just stopped on the track and caused a yellow giving me time to fasten them darn things. Oh well, live and learn!

LukeEdmondson7x

May 21, 2013
You race sprint?! I love dirt racing. I actually work for an open wheel mod team. Kyle strickler.

LukeEdmondson7x

May 21, 2013
DURING A MIDGET RACE IN IMPERIAL. A GUY FLIPPED. HE HAD OUTDATED BELTS. HE CAME OUT OF THE CAR ENOUGH THAT HIS HEAD GOT BETWEEN THE CAGE & TRACK. HE DIED INSTANTLY. SO FOR SURE USE THE BEST BELTS & KEEP THEM TIGHT.
I have impacts that came out of a craftsmen series truck. They will hold me in!

ECORS

Jan 11, 2011
Luke has been doing pretty good for his first season. Endurance racing is about keeping you and the car together the entire race.

To finish first, you first must finish. The 7X car has that concept down pat!

Coming June 8?

LukeEdmondson7x

May 21, 2013
Didn't make it to the utv only race in June, I was actually graduating high school that day, but I'm pumped for dpg on July 6th! Can't wait to race again!

LukeEdmondson7x

May 21, 2013
Gotta give a huge thanks to dalton industries for their support for the rest of my 2013 season. Can't wait to put this clutch kit on the teryx!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000