New member from Vegas

D Bergstrom

Aug 23, 2014
My name is Doug and I have been around desert racing for half my life. Joined the site to learn a little more about what it takes to build a UTV for BITD. Been racing quads for years and I have a 2009 RZR-S that I use when the girlfriend wants to come along with me.

Lately been thinking it is time to start racing something with a cage and I see my RZR-S sitting in the garage. Was thinking about turning it into a 850 class machine for BITD, but noticed there is not a lot of entries in that class, so not sure if I want to spend the money on it, or just get a XP1000 and build that. Figure there would be more competition with the XP1000, probably a better option. Still a few years out, but I think the UTV class is where I want to be once I am ready to go to a cage.

Doug

Glasroc

Glasroc
May 5, 2014
Las Vegas
Doug, it is your quad buddy from Vegas. I decided to team up with a friend and we have been racing the AVE Racing series in California City, CA. Great place to start out with and the cost is not enormous like a BITD machine. We are going to eventually go there but for the time being we are staying with AVE. Give me a call sometime and come to the shop and we will show you what we have been racing.

Randy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000