New Old Guy from Texas

Runamuck

Oct 3, 2013
Normangee, Tx
Howdy, just got my new xp1000 a couple weeks ago and am trying to soak up as much as possible.
I love racing and am planning on running a few local races when I can. I raced 3 wheelers back in the early 80s and actually raced against Dean Sundahl, Mike Coe and all those other Team Honda boys in the Astrodome one year during the Supercross event. Of course they all blew me away right from the start, but it was a blast. I had to quit racing and riding when I developed some arm disability and thought I'd never have another chance. Then I discovered there was UTV racing going on around and decided I had to jump in! Now i'm trying to learn everything I can and get started. Won't be fast but I'll have a big smile whenever I'm out.
I've been following the WORCS races closely and trying to learn from those guys and my wife and I are flying to Vegas next week to go watch the last round. I'm super excited so if anyone there sees a big guy with a long solid white goatee staring at their racing machine, it's probably me.:D

Reactions: 1 person

Runamuck

Oct 3, 2013
Normangee, Tx
Thanks for the welcomes.
We went to the Primm round of WORCS last weekend and had a blast. Got to meet some nice Cali folks who didn't seem to mind me asking questions. Also got to see and talk to some of the racers that I've been reading about as well as meeting Ryan Piplic's dogs.:)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Some say with age comes a cage for some of us . It always nice to hear how others enjoy the sport that you love also. Big welcome to the UNDERGROUND , keep smiling :D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000