New Polaris UTV?? RZR??

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Well, they are doing something for sure. Pooplaris never likes to be out gunned and Can Am pulled a fast one with the Maverick. It will be more HP and displacement with other minor changes. Until someone builds one with a gearbox i will stick to bike motors.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Come on Joey! You started this thread you know what it is, you just wanna know what we know! This is the old game of how do you keep a Pollock in suspense??.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:D

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Dude I only know what they post on RZR Forums. those guys got all the inside info, just ask em! lol
LOL That is about the only site I do not frequent......I will take your word for it. However I will be at camp Polaris to see what they introduce and to see all the good glamis people that make this so much fun and interesting. I dont own a Poolaris, but support all they do for our sport. I also really appreciated the other two manufacturers that made a showing last weekend!!!!!

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
It will be as long if not longer than a Rzr 4 xp. 2-3 more inches of travel and put out 110-115 Hp. Maverick killer for sure. I have heard rumors of paddle shift but I dont see that happening. They need to upgrade the frame for sure. Its supposed to be more like a wildcat tube frame.

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
its not the shape of the tubing thats the problem with the rzr. a paperclip is a paperclip. thin walled mild steel wont cut it. and then to make the upper cage bung/mount with such a weak foundation takes away alot of strength the "roll" cage would have provided against base frame flexing, twisting and bending.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
the paddle shift isnt a rumor. now if they put it into production is the question.
Well that's what I meant. Rumored to be put into production but I just dont see it happening. They would really be aiming at stealing away people from buying Buggys if they go in that direction. I myself would love it.

Ra3iAlbadayer

Nov 7, 2009
U.A.E. Sharjah
I have heard a new lineup is coming for 2014 that will be partially released mid 2013. A replacement for the Rhino, 4 seater and a 50 inch model. Lets hope its true!
correct . but it is not replaceable for rhino, it will be new sport 2 seater SXS and rhino still available.
actually there is 2 new model with Yamaha for 2014 model. one is the new sport sxs and other is new quad the replacement for banshee 350 to new banshee 500 cc, 4 stroke, 2 cylinder.
4 seater unfortunately it will be not in production for 2014 model

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Keep waiting for the new rhino...only been 5 years and counting...lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Keep waiting for the new rhino...only been 5 years and counting...lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
It won't be a new rhino from yamaha, but they will have something coming next year.

As to the new Polaris machine - - - something to take down the Can AM! It would be nice if the made the seating area a little wider so you don't feel so close to your passenger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000