New Pricing on Baja Designs Stealth LED Bars

Baja Diego

Baja Designs Numero Uno - Official UTVUnderground
Jan 23, 2009
The Baja Designs Stealth is the next generation of LED lighting. At 3500 lumens of light (per10") it outperforms competitive products in a package half the size and 1/3 the weight. Multiple optics allow us to put the light where you need it instead of just the typical LED round pattern that wastes light output. Backed with a lifetime warranty and a company who has been in business for 19yrs. We just lowered the pricing on all Stealth LED bars ranging from 10"-50". Feel free to PM me for UTV underground members discounts. Here is a link to the Stealth LED bars for more specifications
https://www.bajadesigns.com/NET/C-409/STEALTH

Baja Diego

Jan 23, 2009
We have plenty of 10" 20" 30" and 40" LED bars ready to ship. Free to PM me for UTV member pricing.

Baja Diego

Jan 23, 2009
Make sure to stop by at Sand Sport Super Show this weekend in Costa Mesa for Deals on Baja Designs Stealth LED light bars

Baja Diego

Jan 23, 2009
The people in Tennessee were going NUTS when they saw me light up the night with my sleek 30" Stealth from Baja Designs!
Awesome Mang. Was it just customers or Dealers in general? Joey you need to check out the Squadron LED light it Phenomenal!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000