New RANGER RZR XP 4 900 Offers Razor Sharp Xtreme Performance for Four

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
It's truly a top notch machine. Add a cage, Pro Armor doors, Pro Armor belts, set of 15" Method Wheels with 30" BFG's and you are dialed. Maybe even a Warn winch for the Hammers.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
It's a farm tractor with 4 seats:eek:
Not a farm tractor thats for sure........But a 4 seater that will probably crawl on rocks much better than the XP because of its shorter wheel base and its rear A-arm suspension.....And dont forget the gobs low end torque that V twin's make.

The XP's shine in the open desert and sand where HP, MPH, and long wheel base are at home.

Each machine has its place.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
We just confirmed that UTVUnderground is getting a Liquid Silver XP 4 the first week of January!!! We got our hands full with some FUN projects!!!!

Hmmm, any plans on bringing it to Soboba? Might be a nice test ride in order for all the good folks there, ya think? :D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I love shakin the chit sack:D All of our SxS's are awesome! I just think that the RZR does good at everything and awesome at somethings. Hard to say about anyother SxS without major mods! Bang for the buck off the showroom floor, nobody can touch Polaris. Well maybe Artic Cat, but we'll see:D

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
I love shakin the chit sack:D All of our SxS's are awesome! I just think that the RZR does good at everything and awesome at somethings. Hard to say about anyother SxS without major mods! Bang for the buck off the showroom floor, nobody can touch Polaris. Well maybe Artic Cat, but we'll see:D
i agree with you there but if i were going to spend almost 20k msrp it better have some arms that arnet going to fold up when i hit something, rather buy a cheaper car and put a good LT kit on it my self. at this price range its in jeep and sand rail territory, for another 5k(what it would cost to upgrade the cage and maybe better a arms) you can get a nice 2 or 4 seat sand rail or well built jeep.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
if they did the eps model for 17.5k instead of 19.5k then maybe.but sorry not going to pay 20 k for a hopped up rzr 4. with custom silver stickers. and the market should show this being new XP's are going for around $14k

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
People are going to line up to spend $20K for this UTV, and already are.

I am just glad I get to play with both the T4 and the XP4. Both with have their strengths and weaknesses! Both are 2 very different machines and shouldn't even be compared because.... similar, they are not (in my Yoda voice)

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
People are going to line up to spend $20K for this UTV, and already are.

I am just glad I get to play with both the T4 and the XP4. Both with have their strengths and weaknesses! Both are 2 very different machines and shouldn't even be compared because.... similar, they are not (in my Yoda voice)
Agree completely, two different machines. Just thought being a xp it would have better suspension numbers and hopefully they made it more big guy friendly.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I don't think the price tag is that bad. When you buy a T4 and add long travel and cage you will easily be close to, if not over, $20,000.

I am just happy to have choices in a 4 seater.

I still love my rhino, even though it is not the fastest.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
People keep mentioning that once you buy a T4, LT it, wheels, tires, cage, etc etc etc you will be over $20K, which may be 100% true...BUT, people are going to buy the $20K XP4, Cage it, put seats, tires, wheels, DOORS, etc etc etc and be way over $25-$30K!!!

Its not fair to say that when you buy this and do this and this you will be more when I know for a fact not many of us here would buy this XP4 and just leave it alone at $20K!

At the end of the day, none of us can leave anything alone! hahah

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Agree completely, two different machines. Just thought being a xp it would have better suspension numbers and hopefully they made it more big guy friendly.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

If you have driven an XP then you would know the numbers it produces are very adequate for what we like to do. I for one, am stoked on how far Polaris has taken their RZR line.

While the T4 may have smaller numbers from a factory standpoint, by the time I get my Funco +6 it won't even matter! hahaha It is what it is. I am gonna shred in both and tell you all what I think!

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
If you have driven an XP then you would know the numbers it produces are very adequate for what we like to do. I for one, am stoked on how far Polaris has taken their RZR line.

While the T4 may have smaller numbers from a factory standpoint, by the time I get my Funco +6 it won't even matter! hahaha It is what it is. I am gonna shred in both and tell you all what I think!

Funco??? What happened with LTI?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000