New RZR Show - The RZR Review

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
A new series on my channel. This will be informative and entertaining. This is just the lead-in or preview before the first episode comes out. Hoping to have something that no one else is doing. Thanks guys.

[ame]http://youtu.be/AcIhUYAZhBg[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
JoeyD, let me know if this is okay to post. I am not selling anything but doing reviews and insider type information. It's all still in the works. Just want to make sure all is well.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Holy cow.. Joey D must have trained you on how to do that finger and hand gesture moves.... lol j/k

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am good with it. I am all for watching guys like you trying to do something fresh and new. Heck, you even point at the camera like me! lol

I will say, before you jump on my big ass monitor again trying to explain to me with authority all you know, you should change out of those basket ball shorts lol and write a script of some sort and slow yourself down. All good advice that I got from my buddy Guy Fieri. I am still learning too.

Bring it on! Throw some UTVUG love in there and we will help push it too!

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
I am good with it. I am all for watching guys like you trying to do something fresh and new. Heck, you even point at the camera like me! lol

I will say, before you jump on my big ass monitor again trying to explain to me with authority all you know, you should change out of those basket ball shorts lol and write a script of some sort and slow yourself down. All good advice that I got from my buddy Guy Fieri. I am still learning too.

Bring it on! Throw some UTVUG love in there and we will help push it too!

All great points. I knew I would be kicking myself for deciding to put out a half-way preview. There will definitely be and is much more planning and fore-thought put into the real thing. Thanks for all the advice and you know we will name drop UTVunderground every chance we get. Nothing but love...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000