NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I just picked up a RZR 4 Turbo 1000 Stock, We ride with 2 kids in back , 2 adults up front mainly Florence oregon , looking at coos bay, and also Winchester in future, What paddle will let me enjoy following around our group of 10 quads and also get up the hills and have a ton of fun doing so. Sand Skates on all my quads<Banshee ,yamaha450,Honda 400, love them. Need advice. BTW Im selling my Jagged X 900, ran stock tires In Sand at 6LBS went everywhere. Not enough power for the biggest hills..
Best option is to call Fullerton Sand Tires. They test lots of paddles and go to all the sand riding areas.

The answer depends on your budget. Low end of the spectrum can't beat the 30" or 32" CST Sandblast set up. High dollar set up your looking at Sand Tires Unlimited or Skat set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I have noticed with mine while duning in the slow technical stuff out by flag pole it doesn't like to turn I have the 30x14 front buff. I have to throw in a lot more turn to roll the car to the outside and/ or give a lot more gas to engage the front wheels to get it around slow corners sometimes. I was impressed the weekend before halloween, I was beating turbo cars in the drags with mine. Then again the belt granaded just afterwards on the trip back to camp so maybe I had some "extra gearing"
Front Buffs tend to push and they are meant to be run in 4wd. If you want better steering you have to go with a ribbed style front tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000