New Suspension Parts for Can Am X3

If you are building your own Can Am or Polaris Rzr Parts we have the odds and ends for you guys. We now sell the Spacer kits for all Radius Rods, Down Links, Tie Rods you need. Next week we are adding 10 more do it yourself kits and parts
Here are the Links to the Stainless Steel 12mm Spacers for the Can Am Maverick X3 XRS. These are Made from High Grade Stainless Steel.
http://wolfpackparts.com/products/wp095ca-can-am-maverick-x3-xrs-stainless-steel-spacers

Reactions: JoeyD23

zambo

Nov 13, 2016
So I assume they fit 5/8 rod ends? Didn't see that in the link. Also do you sell them in batches other than 24?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zambo

Nov 13, 2016
Thanks for the quick answer. BTW I see the radius rod kit on your site....what brand are the rod ends in those kits? Thanks!

Thanks for the quick answer. BTW I see the radius rod kit on your site....what brand are the rod ends in those kits? Thanks!
We use FK Race Rod Ends for our Race Series Kits. We use a locally sourced High End Chromoly Nyla Fiber Rod Ends for our Glamis and Day to Day drivers. The Nyla Fiber Rod Ends Wear out faster but are less expensive. The FK Rod ends Last a little longer but are 4 times the price so we offer both so customer can decide what they want.

Gilroyboy

Nov 24, 2014
Gilroy
Are these in stock right now ? How quick can we get a set shipped out ?

i was going to make my own but your price makes it worth just buying them compared to me setting up the machine to make them haha.

i have all my fk rod ends already just need the misalignments.

Are these in stock right now ? How quick can we get a set shipped out ?

i was going to make my own but your price makes it worth just buying them compared to me setting up the machine to make them haha.

i have all my fk rod ends already just need the misalignments.
Yes we have them in stock and we ship USPS 2 day for the spacers. If you order them today before 5pm I can ship them out and they will be to you fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000