new to the forum

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
HI EVERYONE i just did a ride with the la familia group and they told me about this site. I am new to the side by side sport. I had a joyner 1100 and sold it and now have a 900 xp 4. We love riding and cant wait to earn more. I am addicted to this site.

dune bunny 26

Jun 11, 2012
WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND & LA FAMILIA. THIS IS DUNE DUMMY 29. I AM ON JENNE'S COMPUTER. YOU WILL LOVE THIS SITE & LA FAMILIA RIDES.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Welcome! Good to meet you and your Family this weekend, hope to see you guys on future rides......Told ya....La Familia is the best!!

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Hi simidude thank you and your familyfor everything you really made the whole experience great. It was fun hanging out with everyone after the ride and i am glad you talked us into staying.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I also did read how the la familia group was started. It is a very excepting group to new riders and they make the whole experience great. We meta lot of great people that we hope to ride with again in the near future.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THANKS FOR THAT. THE FOUNDING MEMBERS ARE STILL VERY ACTIVE. SORRY ALL OF US WERE UNABLE TO MAKE THIS RIDE. EVERYTHING I HAVE READ SAYS YOU WERE ALL TREATED WELL BY LA FAMILIA,
I also did read how the la familia group was started. It is a very excepting group to new riders and they make the whole experience great. We meta lot of great people that we hope to ride with again in the near future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000