new to the site and utv

deeretrain

Sep 21, 2012
Hello everyone! My name is Scott and l'm from Pa. Purchased a Bennche Big horn 700 a few weeks ago so I'm checking out the info on this site to see what other utvers are doing.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Welcome to the site man! This place is gold mine of information and the people are great. Keep us filled in on how the Benneche does, you might be the only guy around here with one, now we just need someone with the new Deere too, Welcome aboard!

deeretrain

Sep 21, 2012
Welcome to the site man! This place is gold mine of information and the people are great. Keep us filled in on how the Benneche does, you might be the only guy around here with one, now we just need someone with the new Deere too, Welcome aboard!
Thank you
I'm liking the Bennche a lot so far and I'm planning to add a plow for the snow season. Funny you mentioned the Deere. I was just at a dealership the other day And they were expecting one to arrive that day. They sure look sweet.

alton00

Oct 9, 2012
Nice

Keep us filled in on how the Benneche does, you might be the only guy around here with one, now we just need someone with the new Deere too, Welcome aboard!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000