New to the site

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hi Guys I'm new to this site. My buddies in La Familia informed me today that this will be our new site. Don't know what happen but don't care happy to be here.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Cool Compadre you back with "La Familia"

Love El Jefe ;-)

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hey guys, first happy to be here, second you need to tell me what the heck happen, third were is our special location. Now we have been very busy it happens every year E3 plays football as everyone know and we become football family. Anyway glad to see everyone, toni told me that other day that she could not get into PSXS so I finally got to it and help her and found out the stuff was all strange. Anyway let me know where we meet the administrator said I'm all ready to go.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Welcome to the site Ernesto! The La Familia section of the site is located here: UTVUnderground's 'La Familia' - UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts

I will have your title and post count corrected.

Anyone else coming over from PSXS I have agreed to add the La Familia tagline to your title and give you your old post count so that you guys have your reps established. Just another way we want to say you are Welcome here at UTVUnderground!!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Welcome to the site Ernesto! The La Familia section of the site is located here: UTVUnderground's 'La Familia' - UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts

I will have your title and post count corrected.

Anyone else coming over from PSXS I have agreed to add the La Familia tagline to your title and give you your old post count so that you guys have your reps established. Just another way we want to say you are Welcome here at UTVUnderground!!
THANKS JOEY. HE IS DEFINITLY PART OF LA FAMILIA.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Hi Guys I'm new to this site. My buddies in La Familia informed me today that this will be our new site. Don't know what happen but don't care happy to be here.
Welcome to UTVUG! Now I am starting to understand everything going on. You guy lost your old home. Well you guys all came to the right place! I have been on many ridez with "La Familia" posse and they are good tour guidez and great cookz! ;) Hope to join you guys on the Buggy Bash and maybe even the T-Day ride. Hope to see you out in the trails! :eek:

I will have to ask you guys on one of the rides what happened @ PSXS? I think I know but wanna make sure. :confused:

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Welcome to UTVUG! Now I am starting to understand everything going on. You guy lost your old home. Well you guys all came to the right place! I have been on many ridez with "La Familia" posse and they are good tour guidez and great cookz! ;) Hope to join you guys on the Buggy Bash and maybe even the T-Day ride. Hope to see you out in the trails! :eek:

I will have to ask you guys on one of the rides what happened @ PSXS? I think I know but wanna make sure. :confused:
Thanks Dan and you know your welcome to ride, camp and have fun with "La Familia" anytime ;-)

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
oooo no one told me about the post count being brought back i had 3,138 posts on sxs screw that site..... haha just went over there and no one has posted besides blue since oct 12 :D

oh and as far as lawn mower man we tried to weed out who we didn't want over here so how the hell did you get here :D how have you been man ?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
lmao..you are dialed in....

Dan, essentially what happened is Blue aka Scorrs-Racing aka SideXSideTV aka RezMotorsports aka Blue699 aka whatever the f ever after trying to rip off UTVUnderground by starting a copy cat side called XtremeUTVForumFail.com he then either purchased or somehow took over a perfectly good and established site caled PlanetSidexSide. Planet is a site I was even a member at since like 2006. Of course the day he took over I was banned...lol....any who in true Blue fashion he completely alienated everyone around him and totally ruined the La Familia's home. So after speaking with La Familia we decided on giving them a location here where they could all come to hang out and pick up where they had left off before their home was invaded by the forum fail plague.....lol.....and we are happy to have them!

HiPer-Tech10

HiPer Wheels - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
May 26, 2010
Just wanted to issue a welcoming from HiPer-Technology to La Familia. The Underground is the place to be fellas. Welcome home!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000