New To This Forum

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
What's up everyone......My name is Robert I am from El Paso De Robles (Paso Robles). I am new to this forum but not to the SxS world. I notice a few names here on other forums I belong to so a few might notice me. I am here to compare, look for rides and shoot the BULL!!!!!!

After reading some of the posts, I see a lot of that going on. :eek:

CHEERS

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
Welcome Robert I am also newer here been here for a few months I love this forum my favorite so far Joey is awesome at updating it and keeping it fun.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
What's going on....I see there is a La Familia ride Frazier Park at the end of the month. I wonder if they have room for my toy hauler. We need to do another ride.
Hi Robert. Glad you found this place. Should be room for your hauler at Frazier.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
What's going on....I see there is a La Familia ride Frazier Park at the end of the month. I wonder if they have room for my toy hauler. We need to do another ride.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
That looks like a fun ride. I wish I could make it but we will be out of town. LA Familia is a great group of people.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Welcome Robert. You should go on the ride. I would love to go but got weddings almost all month.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000