new to utv underground

MAGMIKE

Magnum Off Road - UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Jan 23, 2009
San Diego
Good to see you signed up Kevin, it's a great place to meet good people, not to mention get good info on anything about utv's. I also see pops is on board as well, Good to have you guy in the underground!!!

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
right on man, im right down the freeway in menifee...

the magnum kit is awesome!!! you should most def look more into that

if you live in riverside, have you ever been out to hemet for the bee canyon run? its awesome you start at the base of the mountain and cruise up a pretty cool fire trail basically up into idyllwild!! should check it out

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Rhino951 welcome to the site Hope you enjoy, If your ever down in Glamis or Superstion/Plaster City give us a hollar and we can meet up and go riding.

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
nah not running the magnum kit, but i do hear all good things about it... i researched it a bunch, its a completely legit kit and worth every penny!!!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Welcome to tha UTVUG Kevin! I have Rhinocraft 6+ arms. I give them hell and would recommend them but they went out of buisness! I would consider going with Magnum! I know JoeyD and Offroad Swapmeet Dan run them and they say they are worth every penny! Magnum Dan is a member of the Underground. You should hit him up. He'll take care of you! Also like JR said stay away from the Gorrillas! Go with Summer Bros axels!

Dam MotoGary I live in the La Sierra area also! 951!!

Brain Let me know when you are planning on going to Bee Canyon. I have never been there!! We should get a group ride going! :D

rhino951

Red Rooster
Jan 15, 2010
Riverside,CA
Thanks for the info dan, I think im going to go with th magnum kit,It looks like the guys over their put a lot of pride and quality in their suspension and cars. I hear nothing but good things about them.The FAT ROD is sick.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Thanks for the info dan, I think im going to go with th magnum kit,It looks like the guys over their put a lot of pride and quality in their suspension and cars. I hear nothing but good things about them.The FAT ROD is sick.
No problem Kevin. Hope 2 see you out @ the dezert! :cool:

HI Looking to do some UTV racing this year. Thank you forum.
Welcome to the UTVUG Cody! Well you came to the right place! Theres alot of UTV racing members here in the Underground that are good peeps and share alot of great info! :D

Dan and gary, our group from the valley are intrested in the bee canyon ride also, lets try and set something up.
I dont konw the exact trail or road. But if we can get some to join us that know the way am down to tag along! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000