Other New YAMAHA in 5 Days!!!!

Pokahpolice

Sep 4, 2011
Standish, Maine
Laughable!! We Rhino owners have been let down so many times and for so long now that half have thrown in the towel and the rest of us that still have our slow poke Rhinos just have to laugh when we hear the rumors. I saw this last month and there was a ton of buzz over at the communist RF...I told them all it was a new keyboard too.

BENZITO

hi guys !
Jan 19, 2009
phx, az
The new Yamaha release was a bolt bike and a new snow sled ! Rhino will be June 10 area !

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

Pensfan87

Mar 9, 2013
Was thinking. With the Yamaha and Arctic Cat partnership maybe there will be a yamaha blue "Wild Rhino" instead of Wildcat. Still have yet to see a Wildcat where I ride. Not many ATV or Prowlers neither. Was wondering if Arctic Cat has a problem moving their ATV/UTV line. Yamaha definately has more of the market share of the two. Polaris pretty popular here.

426m

Dec 1, 2011
One of my Arizona Chassis shop friends told me that another shop (well versed in UTV's)that he deals with was contracted by Yamaha to build two prototype UTV's with " streetbike" type powerplants and the driveline components provided by Yamaha, once they were built and tested by Yamaha, dimensions were noted, the drivetrains were removed and the units "cut up" for scrap. I don't know how true this all is, but I found it an interesting story.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000