New Year's in Jawbone Canyon (12/26 to 1/1)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Angie, if you are out there now and following the forum, I am coming out Saturday for a day trip with a buddy from work and his Teryx. We should be there about 9:00am Sat. morning and ready for a long, hardcore day ride. I'm looking to break a lot of shi$ so I can collect the insurance money and buy a new rzr4 XP 900. Can you accomodate such a ride?:D:D:D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Angie, if you are out there now and following the forum, I am coming out Saturday for a day trip with a buddy from work and his Teryx. We should be there about 9:00am Sat. morning and ready for a long, hardcore day ride. I'm looking to break a lot of shi$ so I can collect the insurance money and buy a new rzr4 XP 900. Can you accomodate such a ride?:D:D:D
Boy your asking for it !!!

outofround

Jul 31, 2011
whittier,ca
hey angie all packed up and ready. taking my new gopro camera that i got for christmass. lets see what kind of shots we can get. working tonight. see u all in the morning. nightmare gulch here we come. bill...............................:eek:

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Dave and Bill! Yay! Excited for you guys to come out. We are right next to Campsite 7. Look for Garrett's toy hauler - a giant white with red&black graphics Attitude with a black Dodge Truck. I'll post the GPS right now. We're in Randsburg at the saloon grabbing some burgers and some Mojave Red. Since we know you guys are coming, we'll be sure to keep a lookout. :)

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Directions - Dove Springs OHV. You can see the sign from the highway, sign is on the right, but it is a left turn into the OHV area and we are down the main road a bit on the left right near Campsite 7 - GPS 35degrees 25.396' N 118degrees 00.678'W

See ya in the morning!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Alright, I hi-jacked Stumpy's new GoPro and built a killer mount on my rzr4 tonight like no other, and we're ready to ride!!

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
It's a no go for me angie, xmas eat up my reserve fund so I'll see you in two weeks at saboba. trieing to get in there on the 12th. happy new years.

Li'l Red

Jul 26, 2011
Hi Angie,
We are thinking of coming out tomorrow or Sunday for a day ride. Hope to see you.
Mike and Debbie

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Angie, see you manana! We should get there about 9:00 -9:30am.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks DD!! Just got back from a day ride with Angie and company!! Fun times!!
Happy New Year to all of you at OW and La Familia!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Stumpy is playing with some video from his new GoPro. Here's the trailer for Jawbone movie....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40LQqTyaTWs&feature=player_profilepage"]Desert RZR4 Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Great video Tanner! This talent must be from your mothers side... :D

JK, it's going to be fun playing with that thing. I bet the next riding season is filled with loads of great footage...

Happy New year to you and your family, oh yeah and your dad too!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
made it home safe, great weekend with friends and great adventures..... looking forward to more STUMPWORKS productions and more great rides...JAWBONE,DOVE SPRINGS,RANDSBURG has so much to offer that we could have stayed all week and still not cover all the trails....hope to see everyone soon out on the trail.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Great video Tanner! This talent must be from your mothers side... :D

JK, it's going to be fun playing with that thing. I bet the next riding season is filled with loads of great footage...

Happy New year to you and your family, oh yeah and your dad too!
Hey Dan, Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope Chris is doing well!! YOu are right, his mamma gave him all the good genes, he just got some left overs from me :eek:

outofround

Jul 31, 2011
whittier,ca
hey angie and jay, had a great time. meet some new riders ( i am bad on names but u know who u r). can't wait till the next ride. oh yea happy new year to all....... bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000