New Years - Johnson Valley

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Let's go already! Screw the Holidays, I'm going through withdraw:eek:I need my fix! Love you guys:D
are (you) high no santa ? ......geeezzz grgy .... how about a x-mas sushi party!!!!!!!:D:D:D wwooo hoooo

Last edited:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Did someone say sushi???? I'm in!!!! BTW george, I'm having with drawls too, haven't been out since the powder puff race, and I was mainly workin, not playin.... Excited to get out on the trail and see everyone again...

Deathfly

Jul 31, 2011
So Cal
I love Johnson Valley its my main ridding area. I will be there I think the 27-29. Nikki cant make it though, I believe last time I saw some of you guys I told you she is pregnant. :) She will be staying home but I will probably bring one of my friends with me. Any pot luck planned?

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I love Johnson Valley its my main ridding area. I will be there I think the 27-29. Nikki cant make it though, I believe last time I saw some of you guys I told you she is pregnant. :) She will be staying home but I will probably bring one of my friends with me. Any pot luck planned?
Cool :cool:

No potluck planned yet.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Gettin Closer.......

We'll be leaving this Friday or Sat for a couple days at S22 then heading to JV on Christmas probably. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000