New Years @ Ocatillo Wells

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Ill be going to Ocatillo for New Years as I have for the past three years. Been going with some friends and there familys that have been going for over 10yrs to the same spot every year.

Would like to invite the Familia out as well since were all family. Last year we did the xmas tree burning and a money log night and fire works and a lot of fun.

So if you would like to come out and spend New Years at Ocatillo then sign up and we'll make room for whoever at camp..I will be posting up a map of where will be camping latter on.

1. Govacho / family

tkrhino

Apr 23, 2012
My family and I as well as some friends are going to be out there from Christmas until the 2nd of January. Might do Christmas and two days following out in glamis north koa and then come back to OW to finish off the party. Where do you guys camp? We stay back over near county line rd. near the wash.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
We camp off of highway 78 about 1 mile before pole line road..
I will be camping from 12/26 to 1/3/13.

Sunday will have a big pot luck for the camp.. I think last year we had about 25 RV / Campers out there.

So I guess as we get closer to that date we can we'll figuer out a group ride one day or we can all just do drive bys to all the camps for some drinks...lol...:rolleyes:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
We camp off of highway 78 about 1 mile before pole line road..
I will be camping from 12/26 to 1/3/13.

Sunday will have a big pot luck for the camp.. I think last year we had about 25 RV / Campers out there.

So I guess as we get closer to that date we can we'll figuer out a group ride one day or we can all just do drive bys to all the camps for some drinks...lol...:rolleyes:

Drive By's!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: LOL!!!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Cool!!! Super Soakers filled with SAUZA COMMEMORATIVE NATURAL GOLD TEQUILA!!!! Now your talking!!!!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000