Newbee from Blythe CALIF

clampit

Jan 24, 2009
Blythe calif
Hello. just came across your site and was wondering were is most of you are based at.? I had bought a 2007 rhino around 18 month ago and I have put just at 3200 miles that's three sets of tires and one drive belt.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Welcome to the site!! Most of us are here in So Cal, some are in AZ, NV, and other states. I am located in North County SD.

As for your rhino...DAMN! 3200 miles in 18 months! Thats doing work on your rhino!!! LOL Where do you do most of your riding? IS it your daily driver?? LOL

Hope you enjoy the site, dive right in!! Feel free to post any pictures or videos of your rhino or rides!

clampit

Jan 24, 2009
Blythe calif
we are just the weekend riders. we go to Glamis twice a year. like tomarrow we are going from Blythe to Quartzsite and back there are having a powwow there. its just a giant swap meet. It goes on for over a month Its the biggest swap meet you'll ever see.

clampit

Jan 24, 2009
Blythe calif
I launch my boat there sometimes. the last few summers I been going across the river in Ehrenberg to river breeze resort and we boat all day and from there we ride all night. we ride along the river if it gets to hot we'll stop and take a deep this is @ 1:00 in the morning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000