Newbie, be gentle

elpato5674

Sep 5, 2013
Yuma,Az
I am just starting out here. I got "bit" driving and riding on a friends Ranger XP out in the desert around Yuma. I was just about to lay down cash for a new Ranger XP 900 when a neighbor got me to looking at the 2014 Teryx4 800. We are looking around for a great deal on a new one now. I have had several people trying to talk me into their favorites and have looked at quite a few. I'm pretty convinced that the t4 Le is the one that has all the features I want, need and even a few cool extras.
One thing I am wondering. Is it just me or does sticking the word UTV in front of a product automatically enable the retailer to charge huge bucks?

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
YES IT DOES. WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND.TUNE IN HERE FOR KAWIS ANNOUNCEMENT TOMMORROW.
I am just starting out here. I got "bit" driving and riding on a friends Ranger XP out in the desert around Yuma. I was just about to lay down cash for a new Ranger XP 900 when a neighbor got me to looking at the 2014 Teryx4 800. We are looking around for a great deal on a new one now. I have had several people trying to talk me into their favorites and have looked at quite a few. I'm pretty convinced that the t4 Le is the one that has all the features I want, need and even a few cool extras.
One thing I am wondering. Is it just me or does sticking the word UTV in front of a product automatically enable the retailer to charge huge bucks?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000