Nighmare gulch Pics

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
My online profile is getting too high.... I'll drop off a disk w/ videos so you (Slacker) can upload them to YouTube if you want....

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
My online profile is getting too high.... I'll drop off a disk w/ videos so you (Slacker) can upload them to YouTube if you want....
mail me the sd card. Stumpy will put together a show for you with his Mac. no charge:)

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I talked a bit to XPirate and we decided there will be a Halloween ride. A Halloween ride in Nightmare Gulch, cheesy yet perfect!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Have you started a ride thread yet ?
Also cool pix Jim .
:D
Heck yea there will be camping and riding and food and fire and great people and drinks and dirt and kids and rocks and fun and broke down machines (just reality with our group) and some halloween fun and no telling what else! :D:D

I think we'll hold off on the thread until we get a smidgen closer to Halloween!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Heck yea there will be camping and riding and food and fire and great people and drinks and dirt and kids and rocks and fun and broke down machines (just reality with our group) and some halloween fun and no telling what else! :D:D

I think we'll hold off on the thread until we get a smidgen closer to Halloween!
Never to early to start planning . :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000