Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
whats for dinner saturday night?? Slacker cooking for everyone?? Oh, hope someone has coffee too.....for us 'tent" guys :)

WUB......ATWS

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
We are hoping to be there by 10:30-11:00 tomorrow (fri) and get settled in and then maybe make a RZR run to Jawbone store for some tri-tip.

So if we are gone when more arrive we should be back soon... if ya wanna go we'll wait for you if you'll be there by noon-30 ish. Lemmi no...

Those of you that don't know our rig it's a white w/ red, Sandstorm 5er. and white Ford F-250

See ya all soon!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
How about a weather report? Do I wear my LuLulemon stretchy pants or thong for tomorrow's ride??

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
How about some updates folks! I survived the gauntlet to Disney and back so I need to know if my friends are all alive!:(

Goofy says hi!:D

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hey Randy, not everyone leaves at the crack of dawn to rush home :rolleyes: I'm sure they will post some pics, maybe tell a story or two.... But give them time, us armchair RZR Drivers need to be patient... You piss off the people out having fun and we won't be able to live vicariously through them.... :D:D:D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hey Randy, not everyone leaves at the crack of dawn to rush home :rolleyes: I'm sure they will post some pics, maybe tell a story or two.... But give them time, us armchair RZR Drivers need to be patient... You piss off the people out having fun and we won't be able to live vicariously through them.... :D:D:D
Yes, well said (live vicariously through them.... ) : :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000