Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
The short bus will only need 30" mongrels and a fire extinguisher for KOH. Let's do this bitche$

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Wow it looks like you guys had a great time and the weather looked good also. Thanks for posting the pics. Ok so of I read everything correctly Than congratulations to Chris and the Mrs.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Seriously....why not? That would be bad ass doing KOH in a Ranger Crew. I'll donate some time and parts....

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Wow it looks like you guys had a great time and the weather looked good also. Thanks for posting the pics. Ok so of I read everything correctly Than congratulations to Chris and the Mrs.
X2......if that's what's going on here ....or, you guys getting an XP1K?

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Not that kind of addition!!:eek::eek: I would probably fall into some kind of heroin induced coma!!! Just a Motorhome guys! I saw some scary stuff on the transmission dipstick but as long as that checks out it's coming to home with us.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
We had a great time as well. We even got in another 30 mile ride on Sunday w/ Angie... yes, she is speedy!

Thanks all for the food, firewood, conversation and of course fireball....lots of fireball...

Thanks Chris (trail boss) for the high speed run through Last Chance Canyon after returning the "cycle" to the hard pack.

Some Pics from us later today... hopefully

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Hey, I'll pay the entry fee for the Shortbus at KOH. :) What the hell, I may enter my 570..........on the other hand, I cant afford a winch.:(

Glad you folks had a great time and everyone is safe. Jeeez, Angie loves to show off her legs on the roof of her rig, doesn't she? Not that I'm complaining, them legs left me some fond memories of Frazier park!:D

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Glad you folks had a great time and everyone is safe. Jeeez, Angie loves to show off her legs on the roof of her rig, doesn't she? Not that I'm complaining, them legs left me some fond memories of Frazier park!:D
Yah, she may not be happy I posted that one....:cool:

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Haha. Looks like I got shot on the top of the RZR...but at least I had a smile on my face. ;)

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hey, I'll pay the entry fee for the Shortbus at KOH. :) What the hell, I may enter my 570..........on the other hand, I cant afford a winch.:(

Hey there Buddy, you can't just go around throwing out that you will be paying entry fees for everyone at the KOH, WE WILL TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR OFFER..... Although I'd pay to see your 570 ripping around the obstacles at KOH!!!! Just a friendly reminder to anyone that thinks KOH might be an option, registration fees go UP on 12/1.......

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
what are the registration fees? I'll pitch in some tire and wheels money....lets make this happen! We just need to get Jay to beef up the suspension and put in a turbo....just sayn

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
what are the registration fees? I'll pitch in some tire and wheels money....lets make this happen! We just need to get Jay to beef up the suspension and put in a turbo....just sayn
Dave, Fees are looking to be around $400 for sportsman and $650 for PRO if you register by 12/1.... They do have a lower fee structure but you have to agree to run the other races in the "west" series....

I talked to Malarie before about attempting this, and she came back at me that she got the 1st 2 weeks in February off....So I think thats the green light????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000