No turning back - XP4 1000

BDorland

“Plan Ahead to Get Aheadâ€
Jul 4, 2013
Here ye here ye, I introduce to you Brian Dorland. I wish that I deserved some kind of royal announcement but the truth is I'm just an average guy. A family man foremost, but I have the need to be a man’s man. So I’m starting what I call my journey. I’m getting rid of my sand car and moving into the UTV market.

Today I received my new 2014 RZR XP4 1000, with this car we hope to get more use out of it during the off season. It’s not just sand for us anymore, with the XP4 1K we can hit the sand, hard pack and trails. With my family we would like to travel more and experience more of what our beautiful country has to offer and on the man’s man side, I want to race.

So here’s what I’m trying to accomplish, with a basically stock RZR XP4 1000. My goal is to finish the Mint 400. Yes you read that right, the Mint 400. I will do a mild build, just enough to pass tech and keep it stock as much as possible. I will then take it slow with the goal to finish, not to win.

This will be a long road and I look forward to working with the members of this forum to reach my goal. Thank you for your interest, I will start a new thread soon when I get closer to the build.

Here's where it all began at Camp RZR 2013 with the test drive and taking delivery shortly there after.

Attachments

Last edited:

PRP Seats

PRP Seats - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
May 24, 2011
Temecula, CA
www.PRPseats.com
Welcome to the world of UTVs. One I (Jason#2) was personally introduced to recently and can't wait to get my own. We're here to make your ride more comfortable as well as share in your excitement. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Cognates Brian, Welcome to the Forum, I dig this pic and i would frame it if it were mine. If you ever need any help in the wheel dept please don't hesitate to ask.

BDorland

“Plan Ahead to Get Aheadâ€
Jul 4, 2013
Just got back from the first trip, definitely the right choice. Thanks to everyone that posted here and called to support, we're just getting started.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000