NON-WINGED SPRINTS IN YUMA

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Hopefully its night racing,that sure is a nice facility.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I used to see them in Lemoore and Hanford, Ca. They are fun to watch along with the 1/4 midgets
Hey Robert, when saying Lemoore, are you talking about that track right on 41 as you approach the intersection to Hanford? I don't think that track is big enough for full sized sprints!
BTW, they ran USAC/CRA at Santa Maria last week with Damion Gardner winning, and this week they are having the WC 360 sprints. Ya, I'll walk out there to catch them.

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Hey Robert, when saying Lemoore, are you talking about that track right on 41 as you approach the intersection to Hanford? I don't think that track is big enough for full sized sprints!
BTW, they ran USAC/CRA at Santa Maria last week with Damion Gardner winning, and this week they are having the WC 360 sprints. Ya, I'll walk out there to catch them.
That is the new track. I have never been there. Lemoore used to have another track down the road closer to the golf coarse. Both tracks I believe are the same size 1/8 mi. I just looked at my last post. I should have stated a little better. 1/4 midgets Lemoore, Sprints Hanford.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000