NORCAL. Looking for a place to take the toyhauler and RZR

smokd

Jul 30, 2010
Im looking for a place to camp with the toyhauler and RZR. Somewhere with water for the dog and a place to put down some miles on the RZR. Im in Loomis Ca. Im looking to go up the 80 and hour or so. Where do you Norcal guys camp and ride? Thanks!

FBT

I've never been in the actual campground, but I am told there is a place up there just east of the highway 20 junction...I believe off of the Cisco Grove Off ramp, then onto the north side of the highway...that has camping and is OHV friendly. You can get into the trails up into the Fordyce area etc., good riding. Camping is said to be decent too. You just need to research the Cisco Grove area for camping, perhaps call Tahoe National Forest HQ in Nevada City and they can point you in the right direction.
Remember, in Cali ya gotta wear the helmet, have the spark arrestor, (the training wheels, air bags and parachutes, LOL) and they have LEO up there working it so don't count on a fudge factor) but that is some pretty country up there.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
There's some nice country over there. A lot of jeepers and crawlers over there so beware. If you go to the town of Washington over off of hwy 20 there's a good spot. Also, all the roads beyond sugar pine and china wall past forest hill

smokd

Jul 30, 2010
I know where the town of washington is. Where do you ride and is there a spot by some water to take the toyhauler?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000