OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

UTVUnderground Ocotillo Wells Trip

• Total voters

mfsdean

Annie and I ( a teenager free weekend) will be out Friday. Leaving San Pedro by 1:00pm. Camping closer to Hidden Valley camp. Hopefully we can catch up with the rest of you at some point. Look for us while your out and about.

This is an older picture, the rhino has given up the four set cage for a more race style.

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
its nto a dirt road the way I am thinking.......I dont know what its called but I know my buddies use the road when they are heading to Plaster City and Superstition.....I used to go the westmoreland route but they told me I am on crack.......LOL

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Captin Ron is already bugging me to leave tonight, Im kinda listening to him...

County Line South, that between Blue Inn & Split Mountain by those mud hills with all the bitchen single track right?

And how bad are the rangers over there?

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
Ok loaded and ready, humm! was rolling out about 3am but dono now ha ha, maybe head out tonight?

Hey, so i'm rolling on the 86 to 78 west. Am I going to see a sign that says COUNTY LINE ROAD? AND IS IT PAST THE BLUE INN?

Thanks,

Bruce

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Ok loaded and ready, humm! was rolling out about 3am but dono now ha ha, maybe head out tonight?

Hey, so i'm rolling on the 86 to 78 west. Am I going to see a sign that says COUNTY LINE ROAD? AND IS IT PAST THE BLUE INN?

Thanks,

Bruce
Its about 2 miles past blue inn on the left hand side.

max powers

Head Ninja In Charge - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
well boys good news is the Rhino is running...bad news is I cant leave until late friday morning........BUMMED but stocked at the same time!!!
are you stocked, or stoked??? maybe both:D

Leaving this morning, got my new rugged radio/intercomm installed yesterday and will see you fools there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000